- Notate & Represent Place Values Up to 10 000
- Read and Write Numbers in Words Up to 1 Mil
- Apply Order of Operations
- Divide by 10, 100, 1000 & their Multiples
- Multiply with 10, 100, 1000 & their Multiples
- Solve Problem Sums Involving 4 Operations
Overview of Primary 5 Math Syllabus
Here are the P5 topics and skills that are covered our system. The 2020 Primary 5 Math Syllabus can be divided into 3 main branches – Numbers, Measurement and Geometry and finally, Statistics.
P5 Math: Numbers
The Primary 5 (P5) topics that are covered under Number are Whole Number, Fraction, Decimal, Percentage, Ratio and Rate. The following shows the breakdown of the skills in topic:
P5 Math: Measurement and Geometry
The Primary 5 (P5) topics that are covered under Measurement and Geometry are Area of Triangle, Volume and Angles. Refer to the following for the breakdown of the skills in each topic.
P5 Math: Statistics
The Primary 5 (P5) topics that are covered under Statistics include Average. Refer below for the breakdown of the skills in that topic.